Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sea Nymph's Treasures Sea Nymph's Treasures Originally uploaded by Angel's


Sea Nymph's Treasures

Sea Nymph's Treasures
Originally uploaded by Angel's Lens.
The original comment I made to my personal journal about this piece was something like, "I just designed a necklace based on a demented sea nymph. I'm not sure whether to be proud of my creativity or worried about my sanity."

I had a mental image of a sea spirit on some desolate rock, beautiful and a little demented, tying together found fragmented treasures from the ocean and shipwrecks.

The necklace clasps in back with a shell-and-loop arrangement and features two dangling strands (at left in the photo) that can be worn hanging down in back or front.

This was one of the photos taken with the new light box featured in the previous post.