Monday, October 09, 2006

Fall newsletter, and yes, there's time for other stuff tooSent


Fall newsletter, and yes, there's time for other stuff too
Sent out my fall newsletters yesterday and today. I like keeping in contact with my customers and folks who have expressed interest in my work, but I don't like to intrude in their lives too often. Once or twice a season is okay, I think...and I offer newsletter subscribers a discount on my work as well. ;-) My newsletter includes just a few tidbits about what I'm working on (lots and lots of wire work right now), upcoming shows and events, and anything else I think is really pertinent.

Today was a busy day with "other" things as well...I'm a member of the Southwest Iowa Women's Chorus, and had practice tonite. Garned a solo on America the Beautiful, just hope I can remember to BREATHE. During practice tonite, I sort of forgot and nearly fell over. Yet another one of those Blonde Moments...you know, we need to be reminded to do the basics sometimes. ;-)

Also did get step by step instructions for my S clasp links written and photos scanned. Should have the entire thing up and running in just a few days. I had multiple comments about the silver S clasp bracelet (shown at left) I wore today - from "OMG, that is soooo cool!" to nearly ripping it off my wrist to try it on. I'm estimating that you can make the S clasp bracelet in an hour or so...and it's so pretty and versitile, I'm sure you'll want to try!

One of the best things about this bracelet is that it's "endless" and adjustable for almost any wrist. I discovered it was a little loose at one point, clasped it on the next link up and let the last link dangle like a charm, and it got even MORE comments.

Beading Help Web Editorial Team