Tuesday, December 12, 2006

John S. Brana - Distinctive JewelryI am finally proud to


John S. Brana - Distinctive Jewelry
I am finally proud to announce the completion and launch of John S. Brana - Distinctive Jewelry. You can now preview my online gallery of premium custom handcrafted jewelry, wire sculpted jewelry, and fused silver and gold jewelry for both men and women, and locate a retail store near you where you will be able to view and purchase my jewelry.

Selected collections are currently available at Residents Apparel Gallery , Porcelynne Boutique & Gallery in San Francisco and Marlowe & Company Jewellers in St. Helena. For the remainder of 2006, I will be expanding my retail distribution throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, and nationally in 2007. If you would like to be notified of store openings, upcoming trunk shows, or new collections, please feel free to add yourself to my Contact Form

John S. Brana

jbrana@johnsbrana.com (John S Brana)