Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Picture Perfect I haven't been all too happy with...Picture PerfectI


Picture Perfect I haven't been all too happy with...
Picture Perfect

I haven't been all too happy with my jewelry pictures and I finally broke down and invested in a light tent. It actually arrived weeks ago and it wasn't until recently that I have been able to "steal" some time and test it out. Up to now I've tried to take pictures in all sorts of lighting in various ways and although the picture comes out it just does not do my jewelry justice!

So far, all the Summer Collection pictures have been taken with the new light tent. As you can see I'm still working on the lighting factor but I do think they have been coming out better. Although these new pictures using the light tent are not the final pictures I plan to leave on the site I did want to get some posted especially too since they are from the Summer Collection.

My goal is to get bright, crisp pictures of all my products so that you, the customer, can get a better idea of how they look. Although I know ALL my customers are even more pleased once they receive the jewelry and see it real time -it's still hard to make a decision when the picture is not great. But, I'm working on that!

More of the Summer Collection still to come.....

stephanie@crystalallure.com (Stephanie Jean)