Friday, September 29, 2006

Site CleanupJust took a quick look at the website (see,


Site Cleanup
Just took a quick look at the website (see, I learned my lesson about checking on its status occasionally) and realized that boy, is it out of date. With things being so crazy lately, I haven't had much time to do updates and make things neat and tidy. So, apologies for that and I've put it on my "to do" list for the weekend. In the meantime, please ignore the stuff on the home page talking about "spring", etc. Obviously, that's soooo 5 minutes ago.

Oh, and since I'm apologizing, I might as well 'fess up and tell you I don't have a book to review for today. Mea culpa. I'm in the middle of two new, promising ones, though, so next week's review should be a good one.

I'll at least try to get some more of the L.A. Gift Show pictures up from home tonight. In the meantime, you'll have to be satisfied with this link to a pair of shoes that I'm currently coveting (but can totally NOT afford to buy.

I seriously cannot WAIT until my first paycheck comes in. Did I remember to mention that I got the El Pollo Loco job? Started yesterday! It totally rocks.

Free chicken for everyone!

Happy weekend and watch for the pictures later tonight.

KJ

Silver Parrot