Friday, December 01, 2006

Back in the SaddleGood grief! August has flown by. I've


Back in the Saddle

Good grief! August has flown by. I've neglected my blog and nearly everything else that didn't have a deadline. During the first week of the month, I went to Cleveland to tape Series 500 of the PBS show Beads, Baubles & Jewels. If you still haven't checked out the show, visit www.beadsbaublesandjewels.com for dates and times in your viewing area, how-to instructions and more. The following week, I went back to Cleveland to tape a segment for A.C. Moore's in-store education program. Even if there's no A.C. Moore craft store near you, you can check out the videos at www.acmoore.com. Go to the Crafter's Videos page, then select jewelry. I see they're adding a separate jewelry category soon. During the third week of August, we celebrated our anniversary, my birthday and went to a friend's wedding in Montana! I'll attach a picture of the jewelry set I made for Miss Mary Jane to wear in her wedding (soon, I promise!). It looked perfect with her vintage dress, if I do say so myself. I like making pieces that coordinate without being overly matchy. I hope you're having a good summer. Keep reading! More posts coming soon.

katie@katiehacker.com (Katie Hacker)