Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Out with the old, in with the new!Dear Beading Friends:I


Out with the old, in with the new!
Dear Beading Friends:

I wanted to say "THANKS" for a great year in 2006! Beading Help Web grew by leaps and bounds, and a lot of credit goes to you for questions, comments, contributions, and support. It's been a fun year, and I'm so pleased to have "met" so many of you this past year.

Looking back, I've grown personally as well. At the beginning of the year, I thought making chainmaille was totally beyond my grasp. I laughed at the thought of teaching a beading class. I've conquered both of those challenges and others...because I refuse to keep to the status quo.

On the main page of Beading Help Web, I've posted my goals for 2007. I prefer to call them goals instead of "resolutions" because I can measure my success, and it's not a pass/fail thing.

Your own personal goals, whether they be in your beading journey or other aspects of your life, don't have to be figured out by January 1. But do it soon. Write them down. Take a look at them regularly to see how you are doing. Don't wait - every day that you do is a day you could have spent getting closer to that goal. ;-)

Have a safe and happy New Year's celebration. I look forward to hearing what YOUR goals are for 2007.

Lynn

Beading Help Web Editorial Team