Monday, December 18, 2006

Back in Action! I finally got the chance to sit


Back in Action!
I finally got the chance to sit down in my new studio and actually makesomething last night. It's very soothing to have an entire room devotedto art: no one's tripping over you and you're not tripping over yoursupplies.

I didn't have a whole lot of time, but I started on a set ofinterchangeable gemstone charms to go with a sterling chain bracelet. Ialso made myself something for once - another of the chain braceletswith two charms: a sterling lotus charm, to remind me to slow down andappreciate the beauty around me, and a faceted garnet bead, which is myhusband's birthstone and makes me think of him.

Photos when I get enough time to do them. I have a big conference andtwo major meetings coming up at work and they're occupying a lot of myattention these days.