Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Beadfest PhiladelphiaJust got back from Beadfest Philadelphia, which was actually


Beadfest Philadelphia
Just got back from Beadfest Philadelphia, which was actually held in Reading, PA in a weird old factory. (In case you ever happen to find yourself in Reading, make sure you eat at Judy's on Cherry. It's delicious.) I spent a couple of days teaching classes and demonstrating for Beadalon, but I did get a chance to see a little bit of the show.

I thought I'd put some links here so you can take a little tour and see some of the things that caught my eye. I'll add more later.
Jangles - Jennifer makes super fun ceramic beads and toggles.
Heather Wynn - Adore Heather's polymer clay bird pendants. See page four of the thumbnails.
Linda O...Oh Linda - Cool leather cuffs like the one on the cover of Hip to Bead.
UBead2 - I love Chris' clever Carpe Beadem bumper stickers.
Joan Miller Porcelain - Check out these darling beady dolls.
Beadtrust - Interesting, unusual stones and beads.





katie@katiehacker.com (Katie Hacker)