Thursday, January 18, 2007

Busy busy busy This is insane. I was on business


Busy busy busy
This is insane. I was on business travel the last week in November. I'm leaving today for more and won't be back until late Thursday evening. I'm leaving again next Monday and am coming home Wednesday evening, then will be heading out for NC on Friday to visit relatives for Christmas. That makes four weeks out of five that I'm out of town. On that schedule I can't possibly get anything done in the studio. I did manage to finish a badge lanyard for a co-worker and if I can I'll take photos of it before I give it to her at the company Christmas party this Friday. We'll see if I remember to do it between staggering off the plane after 9 pm Thursday night and heading into work on Friday morning.

So don't expect much out of me this month. It'll be all I can do to get presents wrapped before Christmas.